Thursday, May 5, 2011

Write What Inspires You Interview Today

Write What Inspires You is a serious blog, full of reviews, tips on writing and interesting articles.  It is one of my recommended blogs and, in fact, is on the Writer's Blog List on this blog.

I am pleased to be a part of Donna's blog today, when she interviews me as the author of One Pelican at a Time. 

She asks probing questions about my motivation for writing Pelican and what I plan on writing next and why?  Donna's questions are thought provoking and in-depth.

On a bit of a different note, please allow me to tell you one of the things Donna and I have in common.  We are both nominees for the Global eBook Award for Children's Picture Books.  Donna's important book, The Golden Pathway, won the nomination, too.  I am pleased for us both.





No comments:

Post a Comment