Monday, May 9, 2011

Pelican is Spotlighted and We Are Interviewed at SFC Blog: Families Matter

Today our virtual book tour takes us to another great blog.  It is, SFC Blog:  Families Matter.  What could be a better blog for reviewing and spotlighting children's books?  This is an important blog, as it focuses on all positive things family.

Today, I talk about my daily writing schedule, what I like best about creating children's books, how I try to think like a child (tricky to do) and other matters in the business of books.

Britt, Bella, Mr. Pelican and I love this kind of blog, because kids are empowered here--just as they are in One Pelican at a Time--eight weeks on Amazon's Bestseller List in Children's Books.  A big thank you to all who helped make this happen!

Come on over, and see what's going on at this great blog.


No comments:

Post a Comment