Friday, December 9, 2011

Guest Post at Coffee and a Keyboard

I am interviewed today at the lovely blog, Coffee and a Keyboard, where the by-line is Art-Life-Love! 

In the interview, I was asked some pretty in-depth questions.  I also give a peek into the next book on the drawing board and, no, Bella and Britt are not in this one.  It's a bit of a departure for me. 

The interview, of course, is to help spread the word about Sea Turtle Summer, the second book of the Bella and Britt Series of children's books.  Happily, the word must be out, as Sea Turtle Summer is on Amazon's Hot New Releases in both the hard and soft cover formats!
Below, I share with you one of Samantha Bell's wonderful watercolors.  So lovely!

It's my hope you agree that her art makes the book come alive. The girls, ranger and the loggerhead hatchlings are given a life of their own with her amazing talent.

2 comments:

  1. Great picture. I love Samantha's cute little turtles.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Barbara. I love her turtles, too! Her artwork in the book is stellar and truly helps make it so lovely.

    ReplyDelete