Thursday, December 8, 2011

Guest Post at Cafe of Dreams (My Letter to Santa!)

Hello, Dear Readers,

Today for the Cafe of Dreams Blog, I've written a letter to Santa Claus, aka, Father Christmas. 

 Now this is something, I'll admit it, I have not done in many years.  (Of course, I won't tell you how many years it's been!)

I also will admit the letter was fun to write.  I'll tell you why I've been good to fellow authors and to my critique group as well. 

In the letter, I also talk about why I should be rewarded for staying at my research in the Bella and Britt books.  Why not come along to Cafe of Dreams today and take a peek at my list!

And speaking of Christmas lists, why not add one of the Bella and Britt books to yours for the children in your life?

 My brand new book, Sea Turtle Summer, has just been released to rave reviews, and it is on Amazon's Bestseller List and Amazon Hot New Releases!  I'd love to share the girls' adventures with you!

Why not come along to Cafe of Dreams today and take a peek at my list!

No comments:

Post a Comment