Sunday, January 15, 2012

Sea Turtle Summer Book Tour Continues

Below please find the schedule for my Sea Turtle Summer Book Tour.  I hope you come along with me.  The book will be reviewed at some great blogs, and I'm excited about this tour.  In addition, I'll be posting my regular assortment of offerings on topics from around the world.

(Please view trailer of Sea Turtle at bottom of this post).

Monday, January 16th

Book excerpt featured at Between the Covers

Tuesday, January 17th

Book reviewed at Good Family Reads

Wednesday, January 18th

Book reviewed at Bluerose’s Heart

Book reviewed at Year of Jubilee Reviews

Thursday, January 19th

Book spotlighted at The Writer’s Life

Friday, January 20th

Book reviewed at Sweet Peripety

Tuesday, January 24th

Book reviewed at BookSpark

Wednesday, January 25th

Guest blogging at Literarily Speaking

Thursday, January 26th


Friday, January 27th

No comments:

Post a Comment